If you’ve been searching for an opportunity that will put you on the fast track to career success, you’ve just found it. Finspec Services Ltd is seeking a detail-oriented and motivated Payments Officer to join the team.
As a Payments Officer, you will be responsible for processing client deposits, withdrawals, and transfers according to company policies and procedures. You will also handle operational payments for various companies, ensuring accuracy and efficiency. Additionally, you will be required to communicate and coordinate with different departments, liaise with multiple bank institutions regarding payment issues, and provide requested supporting documents. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Process client deposits, withdrawals, and transfers in compliance with company policies and procedures;
- Handle operational payments for various companies, ensuring accuracy and efficiency;
- Communicate and coordinate with different departments to facilitate smooth payment processes;
- Liaise with multiple bank institutions regarding payment issues and provide requested supporting documents;
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the team leader, manager, and the management team;
- Check and update daily reports for the management team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy;
- Excellent English and Greek communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to work on public holidays on a rotation basis and/or shift rotation basis on Fridays until 18:00 p.m;
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar role, will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Fully covered Private Medical Insurance;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- Anniversary Bonusses;
- 21 days annual leave;
- Paid sick leave;
- Skills Training Budget;
- Opportunity for career development;
- Corporate Events;
- Unlimited snacks, fruits and beverages;
- Exclusive Discount Scheme;
- Short Fridays.
How you can apply:
Apply now at finspec.bamboohr.com/careers and become the next member of our amazing team.
We thank all candidates for the interest in our vacancy; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.