If you’ve been searching for an opportunity that will put you on the fast track to career success, you’ve just found it. Finspec Services Ltd currently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for an Accounting Officer at our headquarters in Limassol.
- Maintain accounting books and records on a daily basis;
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers;
- Prepare and maintain bank records of multicurrency bank accounts;
- Assist in the preparation of daily and monthly bank balances and movement reports;
- Prepare payments of expenses and other creditors for approval;
- Assist in the preparation of Management reports including reconciliations, TB, Income Statement and Balance Sheet;
- Prepare banks and PSP reconciliations;
- Prepare supplier reconciliations and liaising with them for resolving any discrepancies;
- Prepare quarterly VAT reports.
- University Degree in Accounting or related field;
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the Financial Services industry will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel;
- Knowledge of Accounting software will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in the English language, oral and written;
- Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and critical thinking.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Fully covered Private Medical Insurance;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- Anniversary Bonusses;
- 21 days annual leave;
- Paid sick leave;
- Skills Training Budget;
- Opportunity for career development;
- Corporate Events;
- Unlimited snacks, fruits and beverages;
- Exclusive Discount Scheme;
- Short Fridays.
How you can apply:
Apply now at finspec.bamboohr.com/careers and become the next member of our amazing team.
We thank all candidates for the interest in our vacancy; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.