In-House Seminars Cyprus
In-House seminars are designed according to the needs of your company and only the employees of your company can participate.
100% Subsidy from Human Resources Authority
In case you would like us to create an in-house training seminar exclusively for the employees of your company just fill the application form at the end of this page and we will do the process so that you can get 100% subsidy from Human Resources Development Authority (HRDA). To organize an in-house seminar exclusively for your company the minimum number of participants is 8 and everyone should be register as an employee to your company at social insurance.
Minimum Number of Participants From Your Company: 8 persons
Maximum Number of Participants From Your Company: No maximum
Cost of Trainer: 100% Subsidized
Process of Implementing an In-house Seminar with 100% Subsidy:
1. Click on the subject of the seminar that you are interested to organize for your company.
2. Fill the form at the bottom of this webpage and specify
a) The title of the seminar that you are interested.
b) The number of participants
c) The dates are going to be confirm with the trainer.
3. We are going to assist you to apply for the in-house seminar through “Ermis System” of HRDA.
4. The application to HRDA must be completed at least 21 days before the implementation of the training.
5. Before the implementation day, HRDA will inform you about the approval of the training and the amount of subsidy.
6. Our academy will send you an invoice equals to that amount of subsidy that should be paid on the first day of training.
7. After the seminar we will assist you with the online application so that you will receive the subsidy.
8. Within 3-4 months after the submission of the application HRDA will deposit the whole amount at your business bank account.